It’s one of my biggest challenges in helping our Warrior Life Academy members…
“Emptying their glass” of the misinformation and lies about how to build the ultimate bugout bag for a forced evacuation.
And now a military study on how carrying too much weight greatly decreases survivability is proving how deadly these common “bugout gear mistakes” are for the average prepper.
In fact, I’ve seen these mistakes over and over again, so let me share with you…
The Fastest Way To Knock 15 Lbs Off Your Bugout Bag Gear To Survive A Forced Evacuation
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- How a Marine Captain set out to measure the exact amount of weight that was literally killing soldiers out on the battlefield!
- How I shove a full 3 days worth of food – a full 6,000 calories – into just ONE 8″ tactical pouch on my bugout bag!
- The 6″ covert tent that will keep you warm and dry while drastically knocking pounds off your load weight!
- My one single item that replaces 3 large, heavy tools most preppers are carrying!
- And much, MUCH more!
Compare these bugout bag gear tips with your own load-out and adjust your plan accordingly to increase your survivability.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy