I’m the first to admit when I’m wrong…
So when any reader, listener, or viewer of our tips disagrees with a viewpoint, I LOVE to take a second look at my own plan to see if they have insights I may have missed.
That’s what happened this week when one of our livestream viewers, Dean Nocerini, took an alternative position on my stance on the topic of “get home bags” as part of your survival gear plan.
Well, Dean hasn’t changed my position… but his viewpoints are common “sticking points” for a lot of preppers out there so I took this as an opportunity to respond to his main arguments…
… and hopefully change his mind – and maybe yours – with some deeper explanations of “why” this advice can save your life in a disaster, collapse, or other crisis.
Responding To Listener Feedback On The Great “Get Home Bag” Debate
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The absolute worst place to leave your bugout bag.
- One simple trick to keep your bugout bag hidden from prying eyes.
- How to know how many bugout bags you need.
- The easiest way to make yourself a target during an emergency.
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy