Have a bug-out bag?
(Hint: Your answer should be, “Of course I do!”)
As with all of your survival gear, it’s a constant process of adding… subtracting… and fine-tuning your items to fit your own plan.
This week, I’ll share with you 5 new (and unusual?) survival gear items I’ve added so you can copy my own plan for your survival kit.
5 WEIRD Bug-Out Bag Items To KEEP YOU ALIVE!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- How a trip to the golf course for a charity tournament gave me an idea for this 4-piece “emergency repair” kit!
- Use this “elementary school” gizmo for setting traps and starting fires!
- Better than snares and deadfalls? Catch small game like a pro with this one little tool!
- How my wife’s make-up arsenal showed me a nifty way to “herd the cats” in my bug-out bag!
- A modern version of the “old school” car antenna that makes starting fires a breeze!
If you’re as much of a survival gear nut” as I am, you’re going to LOVE these new items to add to your bug-out bag!
Plus, you can get all the links to these items AND a “cheat sheet” in this week’s Show Notes below…
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- [leadpages_leadbox leadbox_id=1412c30c6639c5] [/leadpages_leadbox] (Including Gadget Links) For This Week’s Show!
- Our Free [leadpages_leadbox leadbox_id=140dac9c6639c5] [/leadpages_leadbox]