Have a bug-out bag?
(Hint: Your answer should be, “Of course I do!”)
As with all of your survival gear, it’s a constant process of adding… subtracting… and fine-tuning your items to fit your own plan.
This week, I’ll share with you 5 new (and unusual?) survival gear items I’ve added so you can copy my own plan for your survival kit.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- How a trip to the golf course for a charity tournament gave me an idea for this 4-piece “emergency repair” kit!
- Use this “elementary school” gizmo for setting traps and starting fires!
- Better than snares and deadfalls? Catch small game like a pro with this one little tool!
- How my wife’s make-up arsenal showed me a nifty way to “herd the cats” in my bug-out bag!
- A modern version of the “old school” car antenna that makes starting fires a breeze!
If you’re as much of a survival gear nut” as I am, you’re going to LOVE these new items to add to your bug-out bag!
Plus, you can get all the links to these items AND a “cheat sheet” in this week’s Show Notes below…
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- [leadpages_leadbox leadbox_id=1412c30c6639c5] [/leadpages_leadbox] (Including Gadget Links) For This Week’s Show!
- Our Free [leadpages_leadbox leadbox_id=140dac9c6639c5] [/leadpages_leadbox]