It takes more than just guts…
When your home is no longer the safest place to be in a disaster or other crisis, you have to be prepared to do whatever it takes to get you and your family to your Plan B “safe zone”.
Unfortunately, you won’t be the only one trying to escape disaster… meaning the eight-lane highway you take to work every day has just become the world’s largest “parking lot”.
That means you may have to get walking, Warrior!
However, safety might be 100 miles away… and that’s no “walk in the park”, is it?
Even if you don’t encounter panicked, unprepared refugees ready to do anything to feed themselves and their families… you still have to do battle with blisters, back pain and heatstroke!
My Top 10 “Military-Grade” Tactics For Surviving A 100-Mile Bugout Hike
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- How to decide between the dangers of the road and the dangers of going cross-country!
- The military “badge of shame” that can save your feet… and your life… on a long-haul hike!
- When to stop on your travel… and what you absolutely must be doing each time you do!
- Why waiting until you “feel” thirsty can kill you on long-distance hikes… and what to do instead!
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy