As I often say in my survival classes, bugging out is often NOT the best answer to a disaster, but…
…There are times when it may be your ONLY answer.
When that happens, your only choice is to get out of Dodge as fast as possible…
…which is why you need a PLAN to be able to get you and your loved ones safely to your “Plan B” destination.
But this is NOT as simple as telling your spouse to grab their bugout bag so you can jump in your truck and hit the road!
In this this week’s podcast episode, warriors, I explain gear you may not have thought of that you NEED in your bugout vehicle to face the OTHER threats you’ll face when bugging out (including some that stop you from even getting on the road in the first place).
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Why you’ll want this “swim accessory” in your bugout gear.
- Why the “get home” bag is a MYTH!
- The legally questionable item that you might want to keep in your vehicle anyway…
- And much, much more!
As always, I’d love to hear from you on our blog regarding YOUR thoughts on this topic.
Share your tips, tricks, and thoughts with me… and help us build our Warrior Life community.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- If you’re not already a Warrior Life Academy member, sign up for a FREE Spartan membership so you can download the Cheat Sheet for this episode (cheat sheets are located in the “Loot Locker” inside Warrior Life Academy)
- Plan B Evac Workshop Signup