Are you “old-er” or have a physical disability that would make bugging out or other survival skills more difficult?
Or maybe you care for someone who is challenged physically?
This is a common obstacle many survivalists face when it comes to planning out how they would respond to a natural disaster or wide-scale crisis.
In fact, one of our NWPA members, Steve, has this “problem”… and gave me permission to let you listen in on our phone call where I shared with him a no-nonsense reply he wasn’t expecting.
Now I challenge YOU to follow the same advice I gave Steve… and I’ll even throw in a few extra “bonus tips” after the call!
Survival For Seniors During Forced Evac
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- “Bugging out” for seniors? Impossible, right? Well…
- “But MY situation is different!” What to do when the rules don’t seem to apply to you!
- How age and physical ability can affect your evacuation decision during a disaster!
- The simple “back-up” gear you’ll need for fast mobilization!
- The 1 single most important piece of “survival gear” you MUST have… even if you’re NOT a “prepper”!
I’d love to hear your survival tips for planning for senior citizens or those with a disability during a disaster.
So be sure to leave a comment on our blog about your challenges (and successes!) so we can all learn together