It’s unfortunate reality in these modern times…
Whether it’s a targeted attack by a flash-mob of violent rioters, or the spillover from a protest-gone-wild at a political event, the threat of being surrounded by the “enemy” with little warning has caught many innocent civilians by surprise.
When violence erupts and the streets around you turn into a battle zone, you’ll need to know how to escape the danger and evade threats in an open environment.
These are the same skills Marc MacYoung had to face on a daily basis as a former Los Angeles gang member who had to always be on high alert… and ready to use his environment to his advantage when being targeted by a rival gang.
In this peek back into our archives, Marc shares his real-world experience in defeating urban predators who may be hot on your tail, or have you trapped in a “must fight” situation.
Urban Escape & Evasion Tactics From An LA Gang Member
(WARNING: Strong Language!)
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- How to use Marc’s “runway in front” awareness strategy to ensure you always have the best options for escape in any environment!
- The right way (and time) to use “secret codes” with your family members to transition between threat level awareness.
- Why “running from danger” is the exact opposite of how you should think when being chased by one or more attackers!
- Sneaky “evasion tricks” to surprise your pursuers with an ambush counterattack!
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy