Of course you’re not (well, everybody except the one guy reading this who IS).
But there are CIA-style “spy skills” that can protect you and your family from a VERY REAL threat.
That threat is made up of the stalkers, kidnappers, and sexual predators who are all around us.
Don’t think it can’t happen to you and your family…
That’s because nearly 800,000 kids are reported missing every year, while thousands of adults are ALSO targeted.
In fact, kidnapping is one of the most common crimes in the industrialized world.
If you and your family were targeted by a kidnapper or a stalker, would you know how to tell?
What can you do to safeguard yourself and your family from stalkers, or evade a kidnapper who has targeted you?
If you WERE kidnapped, would you know what to do to survive… and to escape?
That’s what this podcast will teach you.
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson interviews survival expert Kevin Reeve about urban escape and evasion in our modern — and very dangerous — world.
Escape And Evasion In Urban Environments
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The weirdly obvious — but easy to miss — sign that a stalker or kidnapper has targeted you!
- The one thing you should NEVER do when there’s a knock on the door!
- The number one WORST place to go for help if you’re being pursued by a predator.
- Two different ways to survive a kidnapping (but you’ve GOT to choose the RIGHT strategy)!
- What you’ve got to tell yourself the moment you realize you’ve been kidnapped.
Don’t wait until it’s too late to protect yourself and your family.
Get this information now and make yourself and your family kidnap-proof!