It’s a sad fact of the modern world.
Almost NONE of us gets enough sleep!
But while we all gulp down coffee and energy drinks…
…lack of sleep could actually KILL us.
A Walter Reed study of soldiers and sleep PROVED IT.
If you’re losing three hours of sleep a night…
…you are only a THIRD as effective as you could be.
Worse, you are at high risk for making DANGEROUS decisions.
In an emergency, and even in day-to-day life, those are decisions that could get somebody killed.
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson explains how you can engage in “survival sleeping” — and how this can help you optimize your operational performance.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Weird tricks for assessing your own sleep schedule and habits!
- The “sleep factors” you can experiment with to get “in the zone” when it comes to resting and performance.
- The simple trick you can use in an actual emergency to make sure you get enough sleep!
- Emergency “sleep hacks” for creating a restful environment… even in a collapse or bug-out situation.
- How to “combat nap” so you can get enough sleep… virtually anywhere, at any time!
Don’t face a survival situation, or even your day-to-day life, exhausted and sleep-deprived.
Learn these “survival sleeping” tricks and start getting more rest RIGHT NOW.