Almost HALF of Americans have used at least one prescription drug in the last 30 days.
More than 10% of us is on FIVE prescription drugs.
More than 133 MILLION Americans have at least one chronic condition.
(That’s 45% of the population.)
The CDC estimates that the rate could be as high as 6 in 10, with 4 out of 10 adults having TWO OR MORE chronic conditions.
What does that mean?
It means that in a survival scenario, including ANY emergency that lasts more than a few days…
…your dependence on prescription drugs and ongoing medical treatment could be a REAL problem for you.
So how do you survive when you’re living with medical and health issues?
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson talks to the famous survival medicine expert, “Dr. Bones,” to learn what YOU can do to survive and thrive in an emergency despite medical and health issues you may be facing.
Survive And Thrive Even With MEDICAL ISSUES
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- How to harvest a natural plant alternative for dealing with chronic pain.
- The non-opiate herb that could stand in for opiate painkillers in a disaster!
- Why the “clock is ticking” for your diabetes drugs when the power goes out – and what you can do about it!
- A radical, UNHEALTHY strategy for emergencies that could actually save your life by extending your drug supply.
- Natural alternatives for coping with high blood pressure and respiratory issues… including a “yoga trick” that can stave off an asthma attack!
If you live with health and medical issues, you DON’T have to just “give up” in a long-term emergency or survival situation.
This week’s podcast could literally save your life in a crisis… so be sure to listen now.