The “Wuhan Flu.”
Call it whatever you want.
It is now a pandemic that has affected the entire world.
A big part of what we’re seeing now is PANIC.
But panic is a people problem.
What about the infection itself, and how to avoid it?
Simply put, what can YOU do about COVID-19?
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene explains the W.H.O.’s “do the five” – 5 rules for each person to reduce the risk of spreading and contracting COVID-19.
5 WHO Rules For The COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Why hand-washing is the first line of defense against pandemic.
- Why an old habit “baby boomers” were taught is now helping spread disease.
- The lifelong habit we’ve all got to learn to break in order to stop making ourselves sick!
- What “social distancing” is all about.
- How to get help if you get sick – WITHOUT infecting everyone you meet between you and the hospital!
These are difficult times, but we will get through them.
Memorize these 5 rules and put them in practice.