Yesterday was Memorial Day in the United States.
Most people don’t realize that Memorial Day goes all the way back to the Civil War.
In modern times, we honor all those who died in the service of our military, protecting our freedom, on Memorial Day.
Freedom isn’t free, as the saying goes.
But even those who survive war pay a steep price:
22 soldiers take their own lives every single day.
That’s happening right now.
But there’s something you can do to help.
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene sits in for Jeff Anderson to tell some of his favorite MCS military stories from the Modern Combat & Survival Blog… and explains what you can do right now to help these soldiers suffering from PTSD.
Buck Greene’s Best Military Stories
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- How an SAS point man used a weapon you and I can buy from a gun store to kill 5 Jihadis in 7 seconds!
- How a soldier saved the lives of more than a hundred of his fellow soldiers… WITHOUT his rifle.
- Why a “big blade” is still relevant to combat today… even if you’ve already been shot and “blown up” by a grenade!
- Multiple tips Jeff Anderson learned the hard when in the military that you can apply to bugging out (and preparing your bug-out bag).
- What you can do to help soldiers suffering from PTSD right now… with as little as 3 dollars!
Memorial Day has always been a day to honor our war dead.
We’ve been through a lot in the last few months… and now, more than ever, our nation’s soldiers who’ve survived war need us to help them, too.