The hooligans are out in the streets.
Following the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died in police custody, the nation is burning.
As this podcast is being recorded, there are over 5,000 National Guard troops deployed to urban protest areas around the country.
But that protection is not for YOU.
It’s to reassert public order…
…And that might or might not have ANYTHING to do with keeping YOU, and your family, safe!
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson offers you his top ten riot escape and evasion tips – critically important advice you can act on RIGHT NOW to keep you, your family, and your home safe.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Easy ways to gather passive intel on what’s going on in your neighborhood.
- The biggest mistake many homeowners make when a riot is marching down the street towards their door!
- Simple tips for “hardening” your home if you’re caught in a surprise riot.
- Why “flooring it” is a mistake if you’re driving an encounter a mob blocking the road!
- Weapons options that can make the difference if you or your family are caught up in civil unrest.
Congratulations on making through the “pandemic plague” level of Jumanji to Level 6, Riots.
I’m joking because if I didn’t, I’d cry… and this is deadly serious information you are NOT going to want to miss.