I’m always looking for survival tips from our readers, listeners, and followers.
And fans of Modern Combat & Survival do NOT disappoint.
As we transition away from the MCS brand…
…we’re looking for your input now more than ever.
Because these 5 tips changed how I approach my own prepping.
As much time as I spend training and learning about survival, these are just 5 of the tips from our readers, listeners, and followers that made a big difference for me.
In this week’s podcast episode, I describe these 5 tips and explain how they changed my own approach to these aspects of survival and self-defense.
This is just one of the reasons we’re looking for your input as we move forward!
5 GAME CHANGING TIPS From Our Readers
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- How to get to the bottom of choosing a “survival bike” for bugging out and hauling gear.
- A simple accessory to add to your daily driver that could save your life in both survival and escape/evasion scenarios!
- Why all the guns and ammo in the world are USELESS if you don’t stock these dirt-cheap accessories.
- How to make your friends and family think you are a “survival psychic!”
- Why turning “secret Santa” could help you in a survival situation…
This episode is near and dear to me, because it shows just how much our readers, listeners, and followers participate in what we do here.
Tune in now and, if you have your own tip, share it on our blog!