None of us is getting any younger.
You know what they say about getting older:
…It sure beats the alternative!
But as you age, your strength and stamina diminish.
You also may be dependent on medications.
There are other issues, too, that could present survival challenges.
Things that were easy at 20 years old become much harder at 50 and older for a lot of us.
But there are ways for older survivalists and preppers to compensate!
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene sits in for Jeff Anderson to offer 5 tips for all of us hitting and passing middle age that will help us all stay better prepared.
How To Stay Alive When You’re Not Getting Any Younger
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The one thing you have to start doing NOW if you rely on prescription medications.
- How an item many people take to the grocery store can help older citizens to bug out and survive!
- Why survivalists of every age should be cultivating “cross-generational” friendships.
- How modifying your choice of survival weapons as you age could make the difference between surviving… and failing!
- Why a dog, a small dog, or even a cat is a potential “survival companion.”
It’s easy to feel indestructible when you’re young and healthy.
As you get older, though, you also need to get “wiser”… and this podcast will help you do that.