Boy, what a fitting end to a horrifying year.
I mean, why shouldn’t the elections be a confused mess?
All the chaos, on top of the year that we’ve had…
…is a reminder about what “real survival” truly is.
It’s about PREDICTING the challenges you’ll face. It’s about getting “early warnings” of the threats coming your way.
And you CAN live a lifestyle that better helps you anticipate these threats!
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene sits in for Jeff Anderson to explain 5 habits you can develop that will better help you see survival challenges coming.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Why listening to news that makes you ANGRY is a critical survival skill!
- How the foreign press can help you make domestic survival decisions.
- The “magic 8-ball” for determining which survival stores to stockpile!
- The one thing you should AVOID when things start to get back to “normal”.
- How “gambling” can make you a better survivor!
We’re all a little weary after the horrifying mess that has been this year.
Listen to this podcast and you’ll be better prepared for all the years to come after it!