It’s no secret that you’re being spied on… right now… by at least 3 different sources you’re not even aware of.
It could be your phone… your computer… your neighbors… or even the government.
It’s not science fiction – it’s the reality we now live in in the “digital concentration camp” that has sprung from the fear of domestic terrorism and the rise of anti-government voices.
Are you a target? And if you are, what can you do about it?
Those are some of the answers you’ll find in this week’s broadcast as electronic counter-surveillance expert, Gary Miliefsky, reveals practical tips you can put to use right away.
Here’s what’s in store for you in this week’s broadcast…
- Exactly “WHO” the enemy is… and the most critical step you need to take right now to begin protecting yourself! (Hint: It starts with a mental shift that not everyone can is capable of. But my guess is that YOU will!)
- Firewall B.S. – and why those fancy-schmancy computer anti-virus software programs are childsplay for digital hackers!
- The key to “decentralizing” your data to play a virtual shell-game that keeps spies from zeroing in on your most critical personal information.
- Safe surfing! How to keep Big Brother from seeing what you’re searching for online and tagging you as their next target for closer inspection.
- What do you and a Miss Teen USA have in common? Prying eyes want to know what you’re up to… and you can both be protected by a simple piece of tape.
- Digital gadgetry – software programs you can count on to act as an invisible shield from spying. (It really works!)
If you think it “can’t happen to you”, then think again… you’re already being watched.
How much “they” see is all up to you – and these practical tips will help provide you the protection you need to keep your personal data safe and secure.