While you and I may both realize that we live in a dangerous world, far too many of us are actually what I would call “too confident” in the ability to face any attack or threat.
You see, it’s not just about having the most badass gun… a bugout bag… and a G.I. Joe kung-fu grip.
It’s about the mental preparation you do BEFORE ever facing a real life crisis.
In this week’s episode, we go deep into the mind of a real-world “bodyguard to the stars” and tactical operator, Mike Gillette, to uncover some of the survival mind-set strategies you can use (today!) to be a better protector of those who are counting on you.
Cultivating The Mindset For Be READY For ANY Threat!
Here’s what awaits you in this week’s episode…
- The #1 mistake most “tactically minded” citizens make before even walking out the front door that could be even more of a life-saver than the best pistol training on the planet!
- “So this bodyguard walks into a bar…” Nope, not a joke. Get a first-hand account of how he sees his environment and prepares for the threat of ambush – and how YOU can follow this exact plan no matter where you travel.
- Going beyond weapons training to develop the mental fortitude necessary to actually USE those weapons in a real life-or-death attack!
- How to harden your mind to avoid the common “combat freeze” many get trapped in when surprised in an ambush!
- How “state-dependent” learning could be the key you’ve been looking for to completely transform and elevate all of your tactical training!
This is a rare look into the mind of a top-notch operator with boots on the ground… and a brain fine-tuned for fast action.