During periods of collapse or martial law, the last thing you want to do is “stand out” from those around you.
If you’re noticed, you can be targeted – either by looters, police, or just desperate citizens looking for a handout.
Your goal should be virtually invisible to others as much as possible – a “Gray Man” – and stay off the radar of the wolves among the sheep.
This week, escape and evasion expert, Kevin Reeve, joins us for some of his best urban survival tips to stay invisible.
Urban Survival: Becoming The “Gray Man”
Here’s what you’ll discover when you listen in:
- The key factors in “going Gray” so you can avoid unwanted attention from the authorities and “zombies” looking to take what you have!
- How to override the instinctive biological “radar system” of those who are actively seeking out targets for looting or a government “round up” of potential threats!
- “Collapse camouflage” – how to blend into any environment like a chameleon (without looking like a dorky human shrub)!
- How to project a “don’t mess with me” aura without raising the red flag that you could be trouble to those in power around you!
- How to spot the “wolves among the sheep” so you can see danger coming a mile away – long before you and your loved ones can be victimized!
Whether navigating the chaos of a societal meltdown or a town seized by martial law, these tactics of invisibility will help keep you and your family safe.
Learn them… know them… practice them (now)!