It’s the hallmark of an “advanced-level” shooter for tactical deployment and self-protection…
… to be a sniper!
Far from the Hollywood fascination of spy and assassin movies, long-range precision rifle shooting is a powerful skill with a practical purpose – especially for survival-minded Warriors.
From protecting yourself and your family from raiders, gangs, and looters… to bagging big game to keep your family fed when resources are scarce (or non-existent)… having the ability to hit your target with a rifle from 1,000 yards and beyond could mean the difference between life and death in a “collapse” scenario.
But just as it is with all firearms – it all comes down to knowledge, practiced skill, and the right equipment.
And for anyone looking to dip their toes into mastering long-range rifle shooting, this week’s podcast episode will give you all you need to know to begin your journey.
Discover The Secrets Of Long-Range Rifle Shooting For Beginners!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The absolute first thing you must add to a rifle to begin long-range rifle shooting!
- The single most important factor in selecting the right rifle for long-rage shooting!
- The biggest mistake almost everyone is making when selecting the “best” rifle.
- One essential long-range rifle mod that you can make for pennies in your own home.
- Why most people are doing it all wrong when it comes to shopping for and selecting the right scope for long-range rifle shooting.
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy