It’s an uncertain world out there…
Confronted by the dangers of everything from terrorism to a pandemic apocalypse, the smart survivors are doing more than just building up their home to weather the firestorm…
…they’re planning a secondary retreat “just in case”!
But you can’t just whisk the family off to the nearest campground in the bugout mobile at the first sign of danger.
You need a plan.
That’s where “strategic relocation” expert, Joel Skousen, comes in… and he has some amazing insight that you’re gonna want to grab onto and put into action!
Here’s what you’ll discover when you listen in:
- The 3 most critical geographic and infrastructure factors you must look at for long-term sustainability if life as we know it ends forever!
- How close should you be to an urban area when the fan blades turn brown?
- Near or far? Distance considerations when you’re looking at your own bug-out evacuation planning.
- Trade, commerce & the economics of your retreat location (and why they matter big time!)
- Nuclear attack! The threat didn’t end in the 80’s and you’ll discover why retired CIA “insiders” are already building their own personal fallout shelters.
You don’t need a bunker under your bedroom (although a firepole entry would be pretty freakin’ awesome!)… but you do need a “Plan B” should things heat up in your area.
Joel is the head honcho when it comes to this topic and his advice will give you a serious headstart over your neighbors when all Hell breaks loose!