Do YOU have a “survival team” yet?
A survival team is what allows you to pull together the resources and skills of your fellow team members in order to face challenges (potentially even violence!) as a unified force.
But this takes the right team members and if you end up recruiting the wrong group, it could lead to social conflict and potentially even threaten your survival during a time when you need everyone’s cooperation and skills.
So how DO you determine if you have the right team PRIOR to a critical trigger-event that puts your team into action so you don’t find out the hard way that there’s going to be trouble?
Well, survival expert, Jim Cobb, shares his tips for vetting your survival team recruits to filter out the best candidates while avoiding the “future problems”.
Stay Alive With The Best Survival Team
hat you’ll find in this week’s episode…
- A run down of the many threats you could face by making the wrong choices for who makes your survival team roster. (Better to face these facts NOW – and re-evaluate your current network!)
- Gaining “willing compliance” to let you dig into a recruit’s qualifications. It takes nerve… but we’ll show you how to approach this touchy topic with ease.
- No-nonsense tricks to spot liars, thieves, and “zombie survival wannabe’s”!
- Your super simple checklist of “private eye tricks” to locate those hard-to-find the skeletons that may be hidden in a recruit’s closet!
- How to “google slap” some truth out of an applicant’s public persona… and find out the real deal on what you can expect from them during a time of crisis!
Building out your survival team is one of the most important steps you can take to prepare for a disaster or collapse! But it can also be your downfall if you make the wrong choices. Use these tips and face any crisis with confidence!