Any schmoe can build a fire with some logs, a gallon of gasoline and a match…
And any boy scout can build a fire with fewer tools… and a clear sky (or even a light sprinkle)…
But what about when Mother Nature says, “F – YOU!” and doing everything she can to destroy your chances of turning that spark into a roaring bonfire with pouring rain and frigid temperatures?
Now THAT takes some serious wilderness survival skills, wouldn’t you say?
Fortunately, for this week’s podcast episode, I challenged survival author and expert, Kevin Estella, to give us his best fire-starting hacks for “impossible” scenarios.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The biggest mistakes most people make when trying to start a fire that will DESTROY your chances of ever getting a flame!
- Your personal “survival fire kit”: The exact gear to pack for a no-fail fire-starting tool pack!
- Teepee style? Log cabin style? What’s the best “stick structure” for starting a roaring fire FAST?
- Beating impossible odds: Getting a flame when Mother Nature’s actively trying to ruin your day with a pouring rainstorm!
- How to build a “covert fire” to avoid attracting unwanted guests to your location.
To truly survive in the woods, the ability to build a fire isn’t an “option” – it’s a necessary skill that could mean life-or-death.
The tips, tricks, and tactics covered in this week’s interview will almost instantly turn you into a fire-starting badass in even the WORST conditions!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- “101 Skills You Need To Survive In The Woods” by Kevin Estella