Most people (even experienced “preppers”) don’t realize this…When it comes to a mass evacuation, your best odds for survival come from bugging out as a “team” – in separate vehicles.
That’s true whether it’s you and a “mutual assistance group” (aka. “survival team”)… or even if it’s just you and your family.
But leaving together and STAYING together are two different things, aren’t they?
Especially when you’re locked up in bumper-to-bumper traffic… surrounded by angry, desperate citizens who will block your every move.
In this week’s podcast episode, tactical trainer Russ Adler, brings us some real-world lessons from the hot-zone as he shares his best tips for getting your “bug-out convoy” to safety during the mass chaos!
Convoy Tactics For Mass Bugout Evacuation
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- “2 is 1 and 1 is none”… and how that famous survival mantra applies to your family’s evacuation plan!
- Prepping for the road: Little-known secrets for planning your route, gear, and your family’s “survival mind-set”!
- How to get your entire convoy to change lanes (at the same time!) when your fellow citizens aren’t cooperating with your wishes!
- The “tactical convoy U-turn”: Why it may be the most critical skill to finding an escape path out of the hysteria… and how to pull it off like a pro!
- How to reunite your family if the worst happens and you get separated in the chaos and confusion!
These are strategies most often learned the hard way.
Listen to this podcast now and let others’ mistakes be your life-saving lessons.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
What Other Tips Do You Have For Staying Together During A Mass Evacuation?
Please Share Your Best Bug-Out Travel Tips Below Now…