Where’s the safest place to be during a natural disaster?
Why “in your home”, right?
…unless it isn’t!
When you’re forced to evacuate for safety (“bug-out”), I see a LOT of people fall for the same old myths and misinformation being trolled out all over the internet.
That’s why I’m taking this 2-part podcast series to show you the RIGHT way to plan out your bug-out “survival retreat” so you’re not stuck with the rest of the schmoe’s scrambling around in a disaster trying to figure out what to do and where to go.
For this week’s episode, I need to first bust through the worst mistakes I see people making…
5 Top Survival Retreat Myths… BUSTED
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Myth #1: The “Doomsday Prepper” Plan… that doesn’t even work for Doomsday Preppers)!
- Myth #2: The “Grizzly Adams” Plan (Television producers LOVE this model… and viewers fall for it hook, line, and sinker!)
- Myth #3: The “Militia” Plan (Better grab your AR’s and load up into the Hummer!)
- Myth #4: The “2nd Home” Plan (“Honey, about the kids’ college fund…”)
- Myth #5: The “Rambo” Plan (No red bandana needed, and please… keep your shirt on, ok?)
Before we get to the “Do’s” in Part 2 for next week’s episode, we first have to ditch the “Don’ts”.
Make sure you don’t fall for any of these 5 bug-out planning boo-boos!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- [leadpages_leadbox leadbox_id=1400db6c6639c5] [/leadpages_leadbox]
- [leadpages_leadbox leadbox_id=146dc6706639c5] [/leadpages_leadbox]