What’s the most expensive knife you own?
Did it cost a hundred bucks?
Well, let me ask you:
How afraid are you of breaking or losing it?
The reality is that while you should absolutely carry high-quality tools (and you get what you pay for)…
…You should ALSO carry an inexpensive knife for all those “dirty jobs” and high-risk areas!
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene sits in for Jeff Anderson and makes the case for supplementing your Everyday Carry (EDC) with a cheap fixed blade knife.
Why YOU Should Carry A CHEAP KNIFE!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The knife (or knives) you can find literally everywhere that can be both utility and self-defense blades!
- Why a “cheap knife” gives you more “freedom” than even the most expensive tactical blade.
- Multiple ways to create a knife sheath (with materials you have in your home right now)!
- Why a cheap knife might give you a legal and social advantage in public.
- Which “cheap knives” to buy and which to avoid (and how to tell the difference when you aren’t sure)!
Let’s all take a break from doom and gloom and pandemic readiness to talk about something we can all agree on:
Knives are freaking cool, and we should all be carrying more than one…