Mother Nature doesn’t watch movies.
So if you’re thinking that prepping for a natural disaster should be based on what Hollywood – or even local media – is telling you to do, you could fall far short in being ready for a hurricane, tornado, flood, or other crisis.
If you want to know what a REAL natural disaster looks like and how to prepare for it, you need inside perspective from those who have actually lived through it – made their mistakes… and learned their lessons.
THAT, my fellow warrior, is exactly what we have in store for you in this week’s show…
Real “Boots-On-The-Ground” Survival Lessons From Hurricane Fiona…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Why geography isn’t the only “-graphy” you need to be concerned with for your home or shelter!
- The surprising type of “cheap survival bunker” that fared well during a powerful hurricane!
- Simple ways to ensure long-term water supply no matter where you live!
- The “Stone Soup” method of building a self-reliant network for security!
- Why “remote sheltering” is NOT your best approach to surviving a disaster!
- And much, MUCH more!
Even if you don’t live in “hurricane territory”, these real-world, practical survival lessons will make you and your family safer and more secure during any natural – or man-made disaster or other crisis!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy