Let’s face it… we take clean, drinkable water for granted, don’t we?
Well, that is until a disaster hits – knocking out water treatment plants and flooding our water resources with brown sewage, chemicals, and fuels like we’ve seen during Hurricane Katrina.
And then there’s the idiotic spills and bungled bureaucracies each year that lead to drinking water contamination – sometimes without residents even realizing it until it’s too late.
So what do you do when your water turns to “brown goo”?
Well, this week’s expert, Glenn Meder, reveals several ways to provide your family with crystal clear water while others are in the water lines, begging for bottled water handouts.
3 Days Without Water: How To Stay Hydrated (And Healthy!) In A Crisis
Here’s what you’ll find in this week’s episode…
- The real threats to your drinking water supply (that you may not even see coming!)
- How much water should you plan for in a crisis?
- The right way to store water for an emergency!
- The pros and cons of the various survival water purification methods!
- The #1 best way (ever!) to generate your own clean, drinkable water under ANY conditions!
Water is even more important than your survival food supply… so don’t think that stocking away a few cases of bottled water is all you need.
The real secret is to be your own “water factory” that will grant you an endless supply during an emergency!