We get so many questions at MCS Magazine that it’s hard to answer them all.
From survival to self-defense to guns and gear, and everything in between…
…we’re doing our best to get to as many of them as we can.
Each one of our 5 in 5 series presents five of your questions to one of our subject matter experts.
But here’s the thing:
They haven’t seen the questions before.
This is your chance to get a “hot take” on five questions for the most honest answers possible.
It isn’t just informative.
It’s also fun!
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene answers 5 firearms and survival questions, with 60 seconds to address each one.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- When are you “too old” to train with firearms?
- Should you use a shotgun or a handgun for self-defense?
- When it isn’t safe to load all the chambers in your revolver’s cylinder!
- The BEST type of knife to carry when SHTF!
- How to know what gear is “quality” and what is not.
Don’t miss another great addition to our podcast schedule.
Get 5 answers in 5 minutes… and stay informed.