Like most of the hairy-backed, knuckle-dragging, crotch-scratching men out there… I’m relatively hopeless when it comes to “fashion”.
But while I might not know the struggle of picking the perfect outfit that screams both ‘chic’ and ‘I can handle myself,’ I do understand that women face unique challenges when it comes to concealing a firearm for personal defense.
You see, it’s not just about finding the right holster or firearm.
It’s about being “armed” while remaining “elegant” – projecting confidence and “warrior-readiness” without sacrificing your femininity.
Fortunately, for all the “women warriors” out there who follow our show, Natalie Strong is the perfect guest to help us unravel the mystery of fashion-forward, firearm-friendly attire for women.
Building A Concealed Carry “Capsule Wardrobe” For The Warrior Woman
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Holster Harmony! Get the lowdown on the best materials and styles of holsters that cover safety and comfort!
- Master the Art of Weapon Placement! Find out the most comfortable and convenient ways to carry based on your unique lifestyle!
- Don’t let your clothes dictate your defense! Natalie shows you how to pick pants and tops that support and conceal your weapon seamlessly – fashion meets functionality!
- Casual Concealment Tactics! How to compress and conceal your firearm… without compromising comfort!
- Workplace Weapon Wear! From blazers to belly bands, discover how to keep it professional and protected in any office setting!
- From Fashion Faux Pas to Tactical Triumph! Say goodbye to the bulky, awkward concealment of the past!
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy
- Natalie’s custom line of “concealed carry wear” for women