Last week we held our live “Gun Training Tips Roundtable & Giveaway” event and it was a HUGE success!
We got over 800 great training tips in from our magazine subscribers, Facebook fans, and podcast listeners and I’m STILL yanking out some amazing fun, new tips as I pour over all the info!
And as a little teaser, for this week’s podcast episode, I thought I’d share with you just 5 cool gun-training tips I hand-selected from the ones submitted by our fans.
There are some real gems in here that will make your firearms training more realistic and effective – at home or at the live-fire range!
5 Quick Gun-Training Tips For Personal Defense
Here’s what you’ll discover in this week’s episode…
- “Bad guys” don’t attack when YOU have the advantage… and Shawn M. (Chicago, IL) has a great “quick tip” to help you prepare for any less-than-ideal conditions!
- I’ve never seen a gangbanger wear a bulls-eye on his chest… which is why Frederick E’s (Fort Fairfield, ME) live-fire range trick will really put you to the test to see how you can shoot against a real person!
- Cory L. from Citrus Heights, CA reveals his amazing dry-fire setup for fast, realistic mag changes you’re gonna want to put to use right away!
- Want to simulate the anxiety of a real attack AND get “pro” firearms feedback at the same time? Ronald G from Oak Hill, WV challenges you to try his ego-busting arrangement right in your own living room!
- What does golf and gunfighting have in common? I take Will H’s (Davenport, FL) tip and connect the dots for you so you can finally be the “expert” your family is expecting you to be when they need you – and your gun – the most!
This is only a small sample of the amazing tactics you’ll find in this week’s podcast!
Now It’s Your Turn To Share Your Best Gun-Training Tips!
Please Share Your Drills & Tactics Below Now…