In the late 1700’s, there was a unique group of colonial settlers who were specially-selected… specially-trained… and ready to beat feet out the door with their musket and pack at a moment’s notice to protect the colony from threats.
They were the best of the best… the Minutemen!
To them, the threats we prepare for today – like surviving a grid-down blackout… defending our homes, families and freedom… home medicine and first-aid care… these were all just “daily living”.
And this week, you’ll discover how to tap into this age-old level of readiness to “think like a 21st century Minuteman” and bring the skills and mindset of these early warriors to modern times.
How To Develop A “Modern Minuteman Mind-Set” For Self-Reliance And Self-Protection
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Why the philosophies, training and practices of our early patriots are just as critical today as they were in the 1700’s!
- The “first factor” in leading a life of self-reliance and self-protection… that the majority of citizens never even consider!
- How “use of force” has evolved over time… and why YOU as a “modern Minuteman” are in just as much danger today as our forefathers!
- Colonial Grit: How to build the “backbone” you need to withstand anything life, man, or Mother Nature throws at you!
- How to use your powers of visualization to unlock the same “life-or-death” level of training that was a real-world threat response for these early Warriors!
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy
- Sal’s book on Amazon – “21st Century Minute Man: A Guide to Personal Protection and Self-Reliance in Contemporary America“