So we have something a little bit different for you this week…
I was recently a guest on the “Defender’s Live Show” with Lora Thorson to talk about the importance of self-reliance and how to build resilience for hard times and threatening scenarios you may find yourself in.
Too many people are unaware of how “plugged in” they are to a system of dependency that unknowingly weakens them for when faced with adversity.
The antidote is to be “Warrior-Ready”.
But what does that mean – and how does your own mental, physical, and “gut” strength affect your odds of surviving during any disaster, crisis, or attack?
Well, our conversation took a few turns along the way (Hint: you’re about to get to know me on a more “personal” level!) and there are a lot of different angles you’ll be able to see this from when you listen to our talk on…
How To Build Powerful Resilience To Survive Almost Anything!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The “Warrior Life Mission”… and what it means to claim the title of “Warrior-Ready”!
- Tactical “blind spots” that could put you in even more danger without you even realizing it!
- Your exact starting point for strengthening your own self-reliance and prepare for hard times ahead and other threats)!
- The role that overconfidence plays in prepping for any threat (and how to spot it in yourself)!
- How your resiliency “prep work” NOW can not only help keep you alive… but also keep you out of prison following an attack!
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy
- “Defenders Live” YouTube Channel