It’s a skill that’s CRITICAL for first responders, or anyone who regularly finds themselves in situations where you’re face-to-face with an aggressive individual who may (or may NOT) be a physical threat and attack you or someone you’re with…
And it’s a skill that few civilians know about… and even FEWER “get right“… and it can have disastrous consequences for them…
I’m talking about the skill of being able to read another person’s “body language”, and even more specifically, their silent “attack cues” that can be a warning sign that a confrontation is about to get violent – allowing you to take fast, decisive action to either ESCAPE the situation or launch your OWN attack to preemptively STOP your attacker before he’s able to gain the offensive advantage over you.
This week’s guest has made studying these silent “attack signals”, and teaching them to law enforcement and civilians, his personal passion and mission and for our show, we’re going to dig a LOT deeper into the science of how to decode a prospective attacker’s hidden warning signs so you never get caught in a no-warning ambush that you could have seen coming.
“Strike Signals”: How To Read An Aggressor’s Body Language To Know When They Are Going To Attack!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- What aggressive predators have in common with wolves in the wild… and how you can use “animal videos” to look deep inside the psyche of a potential attacker!
- Almost every “sucker punch” begins with this one subconscious move an attacker makes. (Hint: It has nothing to do with the way they’re standing or what they do with their hands!)
- Discover multiple ways an aggressor’s eyes can give you precious seconds to prepare for what’s coming next (like a “sucker punch”… or worse!)
- Do you know the 3 types of “pin-pulls” your attack may take? One of them will seem innocent… but is actually setting you up for an ambush strike!
- A fun way to practice your “mind reading” powers on real-life attackers… without ever having to go face-to-face with one!
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy
- YouTube Video “Omaha Zoo Gorilla Breaks Glass”
- Sean’s book on Amazon – “Beware The Body: Body Language & Aggression Detection for a Hostile World”