Sure, travel can be fun. It’s often necessary for work or family, too.
But even the folks sipping champagne in First Class can agree…
Flying, itself, is uncomfortable, but the worst part…
…is dealing with security.
There are lots of horror stories about the TSA, but the real problem is simply that their whole job is to STOP you from being “tactical.”
So what’s the armed, prepared citizen to do?
How can the “tactical” minded person fly without feeling totally naked and unarmed?
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene describes what he carried, and how he prepared, for a recent trip by plane from New York to Texas.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Why a “tactical pen” is the WORST thing you can take through airport security.
- The single most useful piece of personal survival gear… that can also be a weapon!
- The utility tool and weapon that most security officers won’t even blink at.
- The one piece of tech gear that you can’t afford to leave home without!
- How to “prep” your phone for a long trip before you get to the airport.
You don’t HAVE to feel helpless when you fly.
With some simple planning, you can stay prepared and armed — while staying on the right side of the law and the TSA.