You and I both know this to be true…
The vast majority of citizens have ZERO plan for how they’ll respond to a disaster if they were ever forced to evacuate their home to a safer location in a disaster or other crisis.
Even those who do have a “bugout plan” for themselves and their family, have most likely never tested their plan to see if it will actually “work”.
Well, moving to a new state (Florida), I took advantage of a recent trip to an out-of-state firearms course to test my own bugout plan and look for some improvements.
Hoo-boy, did I find some doozies!
So this week, I wanted to share with you what parts of my plan WORKED – and what DIDN’T work as expected – so YOU can learn from my own test results.
I Just Tested My Family’s “Bugout Plan” And Here’s What Worked (And What Failed)…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Should you listen to local authorities when they tell you when – and HOW – to evacuate a disaster zone?
- My “Oh sh*t!” moment on the first leg of my bugout journey that could have caused a highway “showdown” with other evacuees! (Plus, I’ll share what I learned on my return trip that works WAY better!)
- “Helicopter gear” for your bugout vehicle? (This would have saved me a butt-load of frustration when trying to navigate by map!)
- Gas stations are virtual “war zones” during a crisis! Discover how I traveled almost a thousand miles in my “gas hog” bugout vehicle… and never stopped at a single one!
- The biggest change I’m making to the interior of my vehicle to allow me to pack more gear and provide faster, easier access whenever I need it!
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy