Everybody loves survival gear.
We tend to think if we have the right gear in our bugout bags and caches…
…that we’ll be prepared for any emergency we might face.
Well, what if I told you that there’s gear you’re carrying around that you don’t have to carry?
You can save that weight.
You can save that space.
And you can swap out the gear you ditch with better, more easily carried alternatives.
Selecting your bugout gear is a constant process of improvement.
Don’t miss the chance to make your bag lighter and more useful!
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson talks about five pieces of gear he threw out of his bugout bag… and the NEW stuff he used to replace those items.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The one piece of gear EVERY prepper and survivalist carries… that they don’t need to!
- An improvised “fishing trap” that actually helps you sleep at night.
- A weird trick for staying warm and dry that also frees up space in your bugout bag.
- An unconventional way to make your feet more comfortable on long hikes and road-marches.
- A freaky gadget that can completely replace your medical kit’s suture gear!
Bugging out will be one of the hardest things you’ll ever do.
Don’t make it harder by lugging around gear that you don’t NEED to carry… when there are better alternatives available!