We get so many questions at MCS Magazine that it’s hard to answer them all.
From survival to self-defense to guns and gear, and everything in between…
…we’re doing our best to get to as many of them as we can.
Each one of our 5 in 5 series presents five of your questions to one of our subject matter experts.
But here’s the thing:
They haven’t seen the questions before.
This is your chance to get a “hot take” on five questions for the most honest answers possible.
It isn’t just informative.
It’s also fun!
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson asks five survival medicine questions of medical expert Joe “Dr. Bones” Alton, giving him 60 seconds to answer each one.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Whether you should get a flu shot – or not!
- How and when you should use “fish antibiotics.”
- The one piece of furniture you don’t want around if you’re trying to prevent infection!
- The secret to functioning in an emergency when you “feel like death.”
- The one piece of medical gear every prepper should have in his or her survival kit!
Don’t miss another great addition to our podcast schedule.
Get 5 answers in 5 minutes… and stay informed.