Have you ever thought about the realities of what life will be like in the aftermath of a wide-scale disaster – or even a “collapse” of our infrastructure from an attack on our electrical grid, economic meltdown, or some other cataclysmic event?
Of course you know that food and water will be a limited resource and hopefully you’re taking steps to stockpile what you can to be as prepared as possible.
But what about access to medical care?
Or how about prescription medicines you or other family members may rely on for chronic conditions, or even just simple illnesses like colds and flus?
5th generation homesteader, Melissa Norris, shares some simple ways that you can “be your own pharmacy” during times when medical care and medicines are unavailable and YOU are the only doctor your family can depend on!
How To Grow Your Own “Survival Medicine Cabinet”!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Plants vs. pills… can homemade herbal remedies really be as effective prescription medicines?!
- Why those herbs “didn’t work” when you tried them in the past! (Hint: It may not be the herb’s fault… and may actually be yours!)
- Are you getting what you pay for? The main differences between the expensive bottles at your local herb store and the giant cheap bottles at the bulk shopping store or pharmacy… and the best way to make sure you’re getting the quality you can depend on!
- The easy way to “grow your own medicine”… even if you kill every houseplant you’ve ever owned!
- Insider tips, tricks, and tactics to plan out your home-grown herbal “medicine cabinet” no matter where you live or how much space you have to work with!
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy