There’s a “Zen moment of clarity” that happens when you stare at a knife shoved in your own arm:
“Do I pull it out, or do I leave it in?”
That was the question Warrior Life’s Buck Greene had to ask himself…
…and what happened afterward resulted in a LOT of blood.
But the story doesn’t end there!
In this this week’s podcast episode, warriors, Buck Greene sits in for Jeff Anderson to tell the story of how he once stabbed himself very badly… and the survival lessons he learned that YOU can apply to any emergency, injury, or potentially risky situation.
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The one thing almost EVERYONE does when they get hurt (that they shouldn’t).
- Why “manners” can make all the difference in a survival situation.
- What you should do AFTER you injure yourself (and forever after that).
- And more mad rants on issues the media won’t cover!
As always, I’d love to hear from you on our blog regarding YOUR thoughts on this topic.
Share your tips, tricks, and thoughts with me… and help us build our Warrior Life community.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- If you’re not already a Warrior Life Academy member, sign up for a FREE Loot Locker membership so you can download the Cheat Sheet for this episode (cheat sheets are located in the “Loot Locker” inside Warrior Life Academy)